These text will not display in live site if no content is inserted
DO NOT COPY & PASTE CONTENT IN HERE!!! Copied text will NOT display properly
Directions & Parking
The Museum is located in the City's Historic District, right on the corner of 7th and Arch Streets. We are one block from the National Constitution Center and Independence National Historic Park, three blocks from the Liberty Bell and a short walk from the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
From I-95 North:
From I-95 South:
From I-76 Schuylkill Expressway:
From the Ben Franklin Bridge:
For additional driving directions to the museum, please click here.
Surface parking is available on Arch Street at the Parkway Parking Lot, located directly behind the Museum. Additional lots are located within a one block radius. There is also metered parking throughout the neighborhood surrounding the Museum.
The Museum is easily accessible by public transportation. See below for a list of routes and visit SEPTA for a schedule and fare information.
- From the Market Frankford El: Exit at SEPTA's 8th Street Station, which is just one block from AAMP.
- From the Broad Street Subway (Ridge Spur): At the 15th Street/City Hall Station, transfer to the eastbound Market Frankford El. Exit at SEPTA's 8th Street Station, which is just one block from AAMP.
- By Bus: The Museum is accessible by the following SEPTA bus routes: 17, 33, 44, 47, 48, 61 and The Phlash.
- By Commuter Rail Line: Exit at SEPTA's Market East Station, which is three blocks east from the AAMP.
PATCO (from New Jersey):
- Board Eastbound Train. Exit at 8th Street station, which is just one block from AAMP. (PATCO also connects with NJTransit at Broadway and Lindenwold stops in New Jersey.)